What am I?
- Set of 5 reusable metal straws with case
- Size: 21cm (including the bend), diameter of 6mm & a thickness of 0.5mm
- GOTS certified carry pouch
- Plant-based vegan cleaning brush
Why am I amazing?
- Adds sparkle to your favourite drinks
- Made from 304 (18/8) food-grade stainless steel
- 100% plastic-free
- Packaging is fully recyclable
- ecoLiving will plant a tree for every pack sold
What am I made from?
- Stainless steel and organic cotton
How do you use me?
- Clean straws before first use
- Use as you would any other kind of straw
How do you look after me?
- Wash in hot soapy water using the cleaning brush provided
Reusable Metal Straws With Case – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer these stainless steel straws from ecoLiving.
You can no longer get away with consuming single use plastic straws. UK legislation has quite rightly banned the use of them and so people are turning towards more eco friendly options made from glass, bamboo, and metal.
Straws made from metal are usually made from stainless steel and this set is no exception.
Steel is very hard wearing which means they will last for a very long time and in addition to this they are also very simple to clean. Another great benefit of this kind of straw is that at the end of their long life you can always recycle them.
One issue with steel straws is that they are not great for using with hot drinks. Companies have now solved this problem by producing colourful silicone tips which help to keep the heat away from your mouth as you drink.
We love these reusable metal straws with case especially the fact that they are designed to be slightly bent. Why not buy some bamboo straws from our on the go category to give your drinks a tropical look.