What am I?
- Set of 3 mixed vegan reusable food covers in Winter Leaf design
- 1 x Large: 30cm x 30cm (approx. 12in x 12in)
- 1 x Medium: 25cm x 25cm (approx. 10in x 10in)
- 1 x Small: 20cm x 20cm (approx. 8in x 8in)
Why am I amazing?
- 100% vegan
- 100% food-grade
- No soya / palm oil
- 100% Biodegradable and Compostable
- Made in the UK
- Lasts for at least 6 months if cared for correctly
- Extend the wraps life by using an Oliwrap wrap refresher
- All packaging is plastic free and made from sustainable sources
- NOTE: Oliwraps aren’t suitable for anyone with a pine or related allergy
What am I made from?
- Organic cotton, Olea Europaea Fruit wax, Brassica Napus wax, Colophony and Organic Ricinus Communis oil
How do you use me?
- Simply rub the wraps in your hands and scrunch in your fist
- Mould around the top of your bowl, wrap up sandwiches or seal fresh fruit and veg
- Only use with pre-cooled food
How do you look after me?
- After use wash the wraps under cold water with a light washing up soap
- Leave to dry naturally in a tent shape on the drainer
- Do not clean in the dishwasher
- Store your wraps in a dust free environment or even in the fridge!
- When the wrap comes to the end of it’s life, simple cut in strips and compost
Vegan Reusable Food Covers – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer these vegan food wraps from Rowen Stillwater.
After almost every meal most of us have leftovers that can be eaten in the coming days.
Cling film has long been the go to material to wrap food destined for the fridge.
But there are now some great alternatives including fabric bowl covers that keep your produce as fresh as plastic wrap.
Vegan food covers are so simply to use that they are an ideal swap and with each wrap boasting a lovely design they even brighten up your fridge.
Overall, we think these vegan reusable food covers are amazing. Such a lovely design, easy to use and a real substitute to cling film.