What am I?
- Single handmade natural bamboo straw
- 20cm in length (straws can differ in diameter)
Why am I amazing?
- Perfect for family BBQs, picnics or just enjoy a lovely drink in your garden
- Individually hand crafted
- 100% organic, natural and chemical free
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Reusable (hundreds, if not thousands of times)
- Dishwasher proof
What am I made from?
How do you use me?
- Wash before first use
- Drink through the straw as normal
How do you look after me?
- Place in the dishwasher or hand wash using hot soapy water and the cleaning brush
- Store in a clean dry environment
Reusable Bamboo Straws – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this wonderful bamboo straw from Jungle Culture.
Bamboo straws are 100% natural.
As a plant, bamboo has some truly amazing qualities. Not only is it strong but it grows at a fast pace and so allows farmers to harvest their bamboo crop much quicker than the most common alternatives.
Bamboo is also biodegradable. this is especially important when choosing a reusable straw. A bamboo straw won’t last forever like a metal straw for example but you don’t have to worry about what happens to it when you finally have to part with it. You can simple throw it away in the knowledge that it will return to the earth after a few months.
These are all great reasons as to why choosing this type of straw is the right decision.
We wrote a lovely article on the benefits of bamboo straws as well as how they are made which you can find here.
Overall we love these natural bamboo straws and remember, you can make a custom straw set by added more straws, pouches and a cleaning brush which are all available in our shop.