What am I?
- Pack of 2 reusable compostable cleaning cloths
- 1 x Kangaroos design
- 1 x Kangaroos/Koala design
- Size:172mm × 200mm
Why am I amazing?
- Beautiful designs
- Ultra absorbent
- 100% plastic-free
- Made from natural renewable resources
- Home compostable
- Comes with no packaging
- 10% of profits from this set will go to support NSW Wildlife Rescue Service (WIRES), helping wildlife affected by the Australia bush fires
What am I made from?
- 70% cellulose and 30% cotton with water-based inks
How do you use me?
- Wet cloth, squeeze and use as you would any other cleaning cloth
How do you look after me?
- Wash in the washing machine (anywhere between 30-60 degrees)
- Dry naturally on the line
Compostable Cleaning Cloths – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer these natural sponge cloths from ecoLiving.
We are constantly cleaning our homes and therefore cleaning cloths have become one of those life essential products.
Due to their incredible convenience some people have reverted to the non eco friendly wet wipe to wipe down surfaces in their kitchens and bathrooms only to then discard them into the nearest toilet not giving it a second thought.
This is not a good idea at all as many of the single use wet wipes on the market today contain plastics which will eventually make their way to our rivers, seas and oceans.
A much preferred option is the reusable cloth which is how things were done many years ago before the convenient wet wipe was invented.
Not only can you use the reusable cloth many times you can also bring it back to life by washing it in the machine.
Biodegradable or compostable cloths do not contain plastics and therefore with no plastic involved you can be sure that these cloths will not leach micro plastics into our environment.
We love these compostable cleaning cloths especially their super cute designs. Why not pair with our natural kitchen and bathroom cleaners to add a real eco friendly sparkle to your home.