What am I?
- Stylish multipurpose natural bottle brush
- 34.5cm in length
Why am I amazing?
- Easily removes left over residue
- Designed to get into hard to reach places
- Easily removes mold
- Naturally antibacterial
- No toxic chemicals
- 100% plastic free
- Biodegradable and sustainable
What am I made from?
- FSC accredited timber, stainless steel and coconut husk
How do you use me?
- Use as you would any other bottle brush
How do you look after me?
- Rinse thoroughly after use
- Test all surfaces for scratching, although these products are marketed as non scratch some soft or low quality plastics have been known to scratch easily.
Natural Bottle Brush – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer these eco friendly bottle brushes from EcoCoconut.
Bottles can be super tricky to clean and so a bottle brush is a really useful kitchen implement to have especially when you have a lot of bottles to clean.
Many of us have a lot of bottles in our lives, especially if we have infants that rely on milk or children that have reusable water bottles for school. It can be quite time consuming washing them all at the end of an evening and so you really do need a well designed brush to get into those hard to reach places.
Of course, bottle brushes can be made from various materials and sadly many are made from plastic which ultimately end up in landfill or worse still, in the rivers and oceans where they will stay steadily breaking up over years and years.
That’s why these brushes are so great. Being fully biodegradable they can be sent back to the earth once they have finished their time with us.
We love this natural bottle brush especially its stylish design, Why not get one of our lemon dish soap bar as well and bring a real eco sparkle to your washing up.