What am I?
- 100% natural washing up soap bar in lemon
- Sizes: 155g or 230g
Why am I amazing?
- Really tough on grease
- Kind to your hands
- Made in the UK
- Available in two sizes
- No palm oil
- 100% plastic-free
- Plant based ingredients
What am I made from?
- > 30% Soap – Palm oil free formulation > 5% Anionic Surfactant – Naturally derived from coconut oil and approved by Ecocert <5% Parfum (Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool)
How do you use me?
- Using a wet cloth, sponge or dish brush, rub the soap bar until it is soapy
- Wash dishes as you normally would
- The bar is very concentrated therefore you only need to use a small amount at a time
How do you look after me?
- For a long lasting bar keep dry between uses
- When left standing ideally use a soap dish or rack
Washing Up Soap Bar – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer these dish washing soap bars from ecoLiving.
Hard soaps, shampoos and conditions have become much more popular recently but solid soap bars are not just limited to the bathroom.
As a direct replacement for standard washing up liquid natural dish washing soap bars are now becoming part of everyday life in our kitchens.
The bars are so simple to use and you don’t feel like you are wasting the product as much as you do with the liquid options.
One interesting fact to point out is that dish soap bars do not create bubbles so don’t be surprised when your washing up bowl shows no signs of them. No need for concern though, you don’t need bubbles to get your dishes clean.
This particular bar is especially great given it’s made in the UK so the carbon miles are kept to a minimum.
We love this washing up soap bar especially the lemon fragrance option. Why not purchase a natural dish sponge at the same time to give your dishes that extra eco sparkle.