What am I?
- Fun pack of 12 bamboo drinking straws (20cm in length)
- 1 x hessian pouch (enough space for 2 straws)
- 1 x hessian storage bag
- 1 x cleaning brush
- 1 x care guide & information card
Why am I amazing?
- Perfect for family BBQs, picnics or even a great night in
- Individually hand crafted
- 100% organic, natural and chemical free
- BPA free
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Reusable (hundreds, if not thousands of times)
- Dishwasher proof
What am I made from?
- Bamboo, stainless steel and hessian
How do you use me?
- Wash before first use
- Drink through the straw as normal
How do you look after me?
- Place in the dishwasher or hand wash using hot soapy water and the cleaning brush
- Store in a clean dry environment
Bamboo Drinking Straws – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this bamboo straw set from Jungle Culture.
It will come as no surprise to say that up until recently billions of single use plastic straws have been discarded, many making their way into our oceans.
Thankfully recent UK legislation has banned the use of plastic straws and so people are are finally turning towards more sustainable options.
Bamboo is a fantastic material to make drinking straws from. It’s lightweight, made from one of the most sustainable materials on the planet and is fully biodegradable.
As well as this they look great, add fun to social get togethers, picnics and barbecues.
We also found that they make great presents whether it’s for a child’s party, an end of year teacher present or just a nice way to say thank you.
Overall we love these bamboo straws.