What am I?
- Glass lunch bowl in Slate from black+blum
- Protective and insulating (keep cool) sustainably sourced wood fibre base
- Stainless steel lid
- 750ml / 25 fl oz
- Weight: 440g/0.97Lbs
- Dimensions: 14cm x 14cm x 8cm / 5.51in x 5.51in x 3.15in
Why am I amazing?
- BPA and BPS free
- 100% leakproof
- Fully recyclable at the end of a very long life
- 1 year warranty
- Modern look and feel
- Dishwasher and freezer safe
- Microwave safe (*not Stainless steel lid)
- Oven safe glass and silicone lid (*not wood fibre base)
What am I made from?
- Glass, stainless steel, polypropylene with wood fibre and silicone.
How do you use me?
- Simply fill your lunch box with the food you love
How do you look after me?
- Wash by hand or in the dishwasher
- Avoid sudden change in temperature – the bowl will break
Glass Lunch Bowl – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this beautiful lunch box from black+blum.
Due to the high cost of eating out every day many people now take their own lunch to work and school.
With the average lunch box getting used every day it’s important that the one you choose is strong, hard wearing and will last a long time.
Glass is a fantastic material to make a lunch box out of due to its long lasting properties.
Keeping a glass lunch box clean is also super simple especially if it can go straight into the dishwasher and of course glass is durable allowing it to be both heated in the oven or cooled in the fridge or freezer..
The black+blum glass lunch bowl is built to very high standards making it one of the longest lasting lunch boxes on the market today. Even when the lunch box can no longer be used every part of it is recyclable so you can feel great about your purchase from the beginning to the end.