What am I?
- Eco friendly bamboo cutlery set in ash
- 1 x serrated knife, 1 x fork, 1 x tablespoon
- 1 x bamboo straw, 1 x coconut fibre cleaning brush
- 1 x natural jute case
Why am I amazing?
- Perfect for family BBQs and picnics
- Lightweight and compact – ideal for travelling
- Individually hand crafted
- 100% organic, natural and chemical free
- Plastic free
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Reusable (hundreds, if not thousands of times)
What am I made from?
- Bamboo, natural jute and stainless steel
How do you use me?
- Wash before first use
- Use the cutlery as you always would, drink through the straw as normal
How do you look after me?
- Do not place in the dishwasher
- Hand wash using hot soapy water using the cleaning brush for the straw
- Store in a clean dry environment
Bamboo Cutlery Set – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this natural cutlery set from Jungle Culture.
Portable cutlery sets have been available for a long time now but as with many products, sadly the plastic revolution took over with so many of the sets now being made out of plastic.
Bamboo is fantastic material to produce cutlery sets. It is super sustainable as it grows quick and is fully biodegradable.
Bamboo is also very lightweight which is perfect for cutlery sets that we use on the go. Particularly when travelling, you really need the things you are carrying to be light otherwise you can suffer a painful back or other ailments. Portable cutlery sets are usually compact and bamboo can be shaped and moulded to make them small but perfect, another great benefit.
Things made out of bamboo look wonderful, they are also great to the touch making them ideal for knives, forks and spoons.
Overall we love these bamboo cutlery sets, why not buy one as a sustainable gift for a loved one.