What am I?
- Beautifully designed light stainless steel water bottle in ocean from black+blum
- High quality stainless steel with sustainably sourced cork screw top lid
- L 7.5cm W 7.5cm H 20cm / L 2.95″ W 2.95″ H 7.9″
- 600 ml / 20 fl oz
- Weight 130g / 0.3lbs
Why am I amazing?
- Super lightweight design
- 100% leak proof
- BPA free
- Sustainably sourced cork lid
- Stainless steel carry loop
- Dishwasher safe (lid is not)
- Fits in bike bottle cages and car cup holders
- Fully recyclable at the end of a very long life
- 1 year warranty
What am I made from?
- Stainless steel (304/18-8), polypropylene, silicone and cork
How do you use me?
- Wash before first use
- Simply fill up with your favourite drink
How do you look after me?
- Hand wash with boiling water and washing up detergent – alternatively place the body of the bottle in the dishwasher (do not wash the lid in the dishwasher)
- Dry thoroughly after washing
- Store bottle with the lid removed
- Do not use in the microwave or place in the freezer
Light Stainless Steel Water Bottle – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this reusable steel water bottle from black+blum.
Metal is a great material to make a water bottle out of but some bottles can be quite heavy especially when you add the water.
Many of us now travel a long way to work. On foot, we commonly navigate trains and buses and so carrying heavy bags can actually be detrimental to our health. The problem is the same when travelling socially, perhaps on your annual holiday or walking hobby. The weight of your bag is critical to keep you comfortable on your journey and so every gram counts.
Luckily there is one popular metal which is not only great for making water bottles but it’s also extremely light – stainless steel.
Stainless steel is not only light but also very easy to clean, hard wearing and will not rust unlike some metals.
Overall we love this water bottle by black+blum. It’s beautifully designed, extremely high quality and most importantly is light!