What am I?
- Fluoride free toothpaste tablets in a refillable tin from ecoLiving
- Approximately 1 months supply – 62 tablets allowing one person to brush their teeth twice a day
- A great eco friendly swap for your morning and evening routine
Why am I amazing?
- Vegan friendly as well as being plastic and cruelty free
- Toothpaste tabs and tin are made responsibly in the UK
- Available in Fluoride-Free or with Fluoride
- Refill packs available
- All packaging is eco friendly, the tin is food-safe and can be recycled at the end of its life
- Perfect for trips, travel light by packing only what you need
- ecoLiving plant a tree through Eden Reforestation Project for every product sold!
What am I made from?
- Sorbitol, calclum carbonate, kaolin, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, hydrated silica, maltodextrin, yeast extract, sodium monofluorophosphate, magnesium stearate, mentha arvensis leaf oil, menthol, stevioside, mentha piperita oil
How do you use me?
- Super easy to use, simply chew a single tablet until creamy then brush with a wet toothbrush as normal
How do you look after me?
- Keep in the sealed tin
- Once opened use within 12 months
Fluoride Free Toothpaste Tablets – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer these fluoride free toothpaste tablets in a reusable tin from ecoLiving.
This is a great option for anyone who wants to make a positive swap in their dental care.
Tin refills are available so just before you finish the one months supply you can re stock through our store.
Overall we think toothpaste tablets are a great alternative to regular toothpaste and although toothpaste in tablet form seems strange at first, once you’ve made the switch for a while you’ll never think of going back to regular toothpaste.
Another great thing we discovered was how useful toothpaste tabs are when travelling. We found it extremely useful to pack only what you need instead of a large tube of paste.
After all, when travelling light every gram counts.