What am I?
- Fluoride free vegan toothpaste from Georganics
- Blended with organic peppermint essential oil
- Approximately 4 weeks supply – allowing for one person to brush their teeth twice a day
- A great eco friendly swap for your morning and evening routine
Why am I amazing?
- Non-foaming, mineral rich formula helps to promote remineralisation
- Certified PETA cruelty-free & vegan
- Fluoride free
- SLS free & glycerin free
- Packaged in a recyclable glass jar with aluminium lid. Box is fully compostable
- Bamboo spatula is fully compostable
What am I made from?
- Calcium Carbonate^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Kaolin^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Diatomaceous Earth*^, Sodium Bicarbonate^, Mentha Piperita Oil*^, Tocopherol^.
*Organic, ^Food Grade.
How do you use me?
- Place a pea-sized amount of paste onto your toothbrush using the bamboo spatula
- Brush your teeth as normal, leave longer than 2 minutes for extra remineralisation.
How do you look after me?
- Store in a warm, dry place
- Once opened use within 12 months
- Ensure no water enters the jar to avoid bacteria growth
Vegan Toothpaste – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this fluoride free vegan toothpaste from georganics.
Sadly many of our essential products come from either animal byproducts or their ingredients are unethically sourced
It’s great that so many more people are now educating themselves about animal cruelty and that companies are now stepping up to the mark creating many fantastic products.
So many more people are trying to replace their everyday essentials with vegan friendly alternatives as well as seeking out companies that do not wrap their products in plastic.
We wrote a lovely article which covers this topic in much greater detail including vegan toothpaste, mouthwash and floss.and why you should make the switch.
Whether you’re a vegan or not this natural toothpaste is a great option for anyone who is looking to make a positive swap to their dental care.