What am I?
- Fluoride free vegan toothpaste tablets from Georganics
- Blended with organic peppermint essential oil
- 120 tablets last approximately 8 weeks – allowing for one person to brush their teeth twice a day
- 720 tablets last approximately 1 year – allowing for one person to brush their teeth twice a day
- A great eco friendly swap for your morning and evening routine
Why am I amazing?
- Non-foaming, mineral rich formula helps to promote remineralisation
- Certified PETA cruelty-free & vegan
- Fluoride free
- SLS free & glycerin free
- Packaged in a recyclable glass jar with aluminium lid. Box is fully compostable
What am I made from?
- Sodium Bicarbonate^, Tartaric Acid^, Citric Acid^, Calcium Carbonate^, Kaolin^, Adosonia Gregoril^, Mentha Piperita Oil*^, Sodium Benzoate^, Limonene*^.
How do you use me?
- Place a single tablet in your mouth – let it dissolve
- For a minimum of 2 minutes brush your teeth as normal
- Spit and rinse with a mouthwash
How do you look after me?
- Store in a warm, dry place
- Once opened use within 12 months
- Ensure no water enters the jar to avoid bacteria growth
Natural Toothpaste Tablets – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer these fluoride free vegan toothpaste tablets from georganics.
Besides the obvious benefits of any toothpaste, tablets are much more sustainable because of the way they are formulated.
Most toothtablets are a zero waste product as their packaging is either compostable or recyclable. Plastic is replaced for more eco friendly options such as glass, paper and card.
Originally we wasn’t so sure about toothpaste in tablet form but once we tried them we decided we’re not going back.
Toothpaste tablets come with another very big benefit – travel. With tablets is so simple to just take what you need ensuring you’re not lugging bulky plastic tubes around.
We wrote a lovely article which covers this topic in much greater detail including vegan toothpaste, mouthwash and floss.and why you should make the switch.
Whether you’re a vegan or not these natural toothpaste tablets are a great option for anyone who is looking to make a positive swap to their dental care.