What am I?
- Wooden toothbrush with natural bristles from ecoLiving
- Medium bristles
- A great eco friendly swap for your morning and evening routine
Why am I amazing?
- 100% plant-based
- 100% vegan
- Plastic free
- Bristles have REACH, LFBG and food-contact safety certificates
- Handle is home compostable
- Bristles may be recycled with TerraCycle
- Packaged in recyclable and compostable kraft paper box
- ecoLiving plant a tree through Eden Reforestation Project for every product sold!
What am I made from?
- 100% plant-based bristles made from castor oil
- Sustainable FSC® beech wood
How do you use me?
- Use the same way as you would a normal manual toothbrush
- Use minimum amount of pressure
- Do not chew or bite
How do you look after me?
- Rinse before and after use then simply air dry
- Replace every 6-8 weeks or earlier if worn
Wooden Toothbrush with Natural Bristles – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this natural bristle toothbrush from ecoLiving.
There is no doubt that brushing your teeth daily is vitally important for your teeth and gums but do we really need to continue to use plastic based brushes.
A report in 2018 claimed that 3.6bn toothbrushes made from plastic are used every single year.
Now that is a big number and unless we start to make changes to our dental care routines that number is only going to increase with the plastic most likely ending up in our oceans.
For clarity this natural toothbrush is not a fully biodegradable toothbrush, mainly because the only real way to make the bristles biodegradable would be to make them out of animal hair – not great!
That said this green toothbrush does offer the biodegradable handle which is a good start and the bristles can be recycled through ecoLiving. Please send bristles or heads from at least 10 toothbrushes in a large letter to – ecoLiving, FREE-POST ECOLIVING.