What am I?
- Natural bathroom spray descaler refill by OceanSaver
- Pomegranate fragrance
- 1 pod per pack for use in a standard 750ml spray bottle
Why am I amazing?
- Super simple to use (see video)
- Lab tested, efficacy proven
- 100% plant-based
- Biodegradable and sustainable
- Vegan, plastic free and zero-waste
- Palm oil and cruelty free
- Paraben free
- Works well in hard and soft water
- Recyclable packaging
What am I made from?
- Plant-based ingredients
How do you use me?
- Fill a 750ml reusable spray bottle with water
- Drop the product into the water
- Close the bottle using the spray head and shake, any wrapping with dissolve
How do you look after me?
- Store in a clean dry place
Natural Bathroom Spray – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this natural bathroom descaler from OceanSaver.
There are a wealth of cleaning solutions on the market today but many of them come in a plastic bottle..
These spray bottles will long out last the solution inside them but we still are prompted to discard them and buy a new one as soon as we have used the solution.
Clearly this is extremely wasteful and so it is fantastic to see more and more companies producing refill options for their products.
Using refills is simple. Keep the plastic bottle from any cleaning solution, open the spray cap and rinse out. Then fill with water and place the concentrated refill inside.
Close the lid, shake well and you are ready to go.
It’s worthy of noting that some spray bottles do not allow you to open the spray top and so in this case you can decide to purchase a reusable spray bottle like the “Bottle for Life” we have in our store from OceanSaver.
We love this natural bathroom spray because of its simplicity, lovely fragrance and the fact that it gets the job done.