What am I?
- Pack of 100 biodegradable cotton buds
Why am I amazing?
- Handy pack size, can be easily stored
- Made from FSC paper which during production does not use any new natural resources
- 100% vegan
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- 100% plastic-free
- Zero waste
- Recycled packaging is fully recyclable
- ecoLiving will plant a tree for every product sold!
What am I made from?
- Organic cotton and FSC® Mix paper
How do you use me?
- Use as you would any other kind of cotton bud
How do you look after me?
- Store in a clean dry place
- Do not insert buds in ear
Biodegradable Cotton Buds – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer these fairtrade cotton buds from ecoLiving.
Cotton buds are an easy swap when it comes to moving towards a greener life.
Used regularly by the whole family some households can get through a lot of buds and you can see why plastic cotton buds are a real concern.
Tonnes and tonnes of plastic buds have been sent to landfill over the years and sadly these will simply not degrade for 100s of years – if ever.
We’re really pleased that companies are producing some really great alternatives made from wood, paper and bamboo.
With the organic cotton being fairtrade you can be safe in the knowledge that you are making a real difference to the farmers involved in the production of these buds.
We love these biodegradable cotton buds mainly because they are 100% biodegradable but also because the cotton sourced is fairtrade. Why not add them to your essentials list today..