What am I?
- Fluoride free natural oil pulling mouthwash from Georganics
- Blended with organic peppermint and coconut oil
- 100ml lasts between 10 to 12 applications
- 275ml lasts between 25 to 30 applications
- A great eco friendly swap for your morning and evening routine
Why am I amazing?
- Freshens mouth with organic peppermint oil
- Blended with coconut oil to reduce the build up of plaque
- Certified PETA cruelty-free & vegan
- Fluoride free
- SLS free & glycerin free
- Packaged in a recyclable aluminium jar with an aluminium lid. Box is fully compostable
What am I made from?
- Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Mentha Piperita Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Limonene*^.
How do you use me?
- Use 1 to 2 teaspoons of oil
- Swish around mouth for between 5 and 20 minutes
- Spit out but don’t rinse
How do you look after me?
- Store in a dry place
- Use within 12 months
Oil Pulling Mouthwash – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this fluoride free, vegan mouthwash from georganics.
Most dentists agree that brushing teeth alone will not keep decay and gum disease at bay.
When we heard about oil pulling mouthwash we were confused. so what exactly is oil pulling mouthwash?
Oil pulling is an ancient Indian remedy which many people now swear by. the idea is much like a regular mouthwash however you swish the oil around your mouth for up to 20 minutes – the longer the better.
Oil Pulling Mouthwash Benefits
Benefits of using this type of mouthwash oil is simple, it will reduce the amount of harmful bacteria in your mouth which in turn reduces the amount of plaque that builds up over time.
Another great benefit that comes from using the product is that it reduces bad breath. Bad breath is most commonly caused by bacteria so by removing it regularly can only be beneficial.
One misconception is that oil mouthwash whitens teeth, it doesn’t.
We think this natural oil mouthwash is a great option for anyone who is looking to make a positive swap to their dental care.