What am I?
- Beard and Shave Oil from Skin+Tonic
- For normal skin types
- Size: 30ml
Why am I amazing?
- Scented in rosemary and cedar
- Strengthens your hairs making beards look sharp and feel amazing
- Use as a face and shave oil
- You only need a few drops at a time
- Made with certified organic plant oils
- Made in the UK
- Palm oil and palm derivative free
- Gluten and dairy free
- Animal cruelty free
What am I made from?
- Just 5 ingredients – Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Thistle) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Wood Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
How do you use me?
- After a shower or while beard is damp, apply several drops to the palm of your hand then rub into the body of the beard, taking care to fully coat the hairs from skin to tip
- This product can also be used for shaving with instead of conventional shaving foam (which can be very drying on the skin)
How do you look after me?
- Keep lid closed when not in use
Organic Beard Oil – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this beard oil from Skin and Tonic.
Over recent years beards have become very popular in the UK, especially in London where the hipster look is all the rage.
Beards however need some upkeep to stay looking their best and that’s where beard oils come in.
You see beard hairs are a lot courser than the hairs on your head and can feel generally rough to the touch.
Beard oils are used to soften the hairs as well as tame them giving you a look to be proud of.
In addition oils are generally fragranced making them ideal for those that like to keep up their appearance.
Getting a close shave is easily achievable with beard oils and you’ll find that the oil does not dry out the skin like many of the alternatives.
Overall, we think this organic beard oil is amazing. Made in the UK, certified organic and made from only 5 natural ingredients.