What am I?
- Natural soap on a rope with waxed cotton rope made in Devon, UK
- Fresh lemongrass and patchouli fragrance
- Extra large 185g / 6.5oz bar (approx. 9cm x 5cm x 4.4cm)
Why am I amazing?
- Beautifully fragranced soap
- Hang in the shower or the sink
- Revitalising and refreshing for your morning shower
- Locally made in small batches
- Helps with oily skin
- Equivalent to 1.3 litres of liquid soap
- No palm oil
- 100% plastic free
- 100% vegan friendly
- Zero waste recyclable packaging
What am I made from?
- Soap bars have a base of shea butter, coconut oil and olive oil
- Cotton rope
How do you use me?
- Use as you would any normal bar of soap
How do you look after me?
- Ensure bar is not left in water
- When hanging the bar is not possible use a suitable soap dish
Soap on a Rope – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this handmade vegan soap on a rope from Soap Daze.
With so many pros and very few cons natural soaps are becoming very popular these days.
Unlike commercial soaps your skin will feel super moisturised after use and of course there is no plastic bottle to discard once you’ve finished using the bar.
Another great benefit is that the bars tend to last much longer than liquid soaps and so you’ll find that although the bars can be more expensive, over their lifetime you can actually save money.
One con is that any solid soap or shampoo bar can spoil if left in water such as the bottom of a shower.
The soap on a rope concept gets around this as the soap is always hung in mid air so it’s not only easy to use but in addition it will never get washed away as you continue to use the shower.
We love this natural soap on a rope because of its wonderful fragrance, natural ingredients and the fact that they last so very long.