What am I?
- Natural handmade soap made in Devon, UK
- Fresh coffee and raw cacao fragrance
- Large 112g bar
Why am I amazing?
- Beautifully fragranced soap
- Revitalising and refreshing
- Locally made in small batches
- Helps with oily skin
- Equivalent to 700ml of liquid soap
- No palm oil
- 100% plastic free
- 100% vegan friendly
- Zero waste recyclable packaging
What am I made from?
- Soap bars have a base of shea butter, coconut oil and olive oil
How do you use me?
- Use as you would any normal bar of soap
How do you look after me?
- Ensure bar is not left in water – where possible use a soap dish
Natural Handmade Soap – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this handmade vegan soap from Soap Daze.
Using natural soap carries many benefits.
Knowing exactly what you’re putting on your skin must be one of the most important of these benefits.
With mass produced soaps containing all kinds of chemicals you can’t even pronounce, it’s no wonder that these kinds of soaps leave your skin feeling dry.
Natural soaps are so much better at actually cleansing the skin which is why your skin stays moisturised for longer. In many cases these soaps can actually improve skin conditions such as eczema.
Another great benefit is that most natural soaps are made by small local artisan companies.
If you buy products that are made locally you are not only supporting local business and communities but also cutting down on those CO2 miles.
These small businesses have become very imaginative when is come to what their soaps look and smell like. With natural soap it’s easier to create soap in a huge amount of varieties in terms of colour and fragrance.
In fact with so many different handmade vegan soaps on the market it is difficult to know which colour and fragrance to choose.
We love these natural handmade soaps because of their wonderful fragrance, natural ingredients and the fact that they are made in the UK.