What am I?
- Natural cleansing balm “Calm Clean” from Skin+Tonic
- Size: 50g
Why am I amazing?
- 99% organic
- Specifically made for dry or sensitive skin
- Anti-inflammatory, calming and moisturising
- Free face cloth made from organic cotton
- Made in the UK
- Palm oil and palm derivative free
- Gluten and dairy free
- Animal cruelty free
What am I made from?
- Just 7 ingredients – Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recucita (Blue Chamomile) Flower Oil
How do you use me?
- Massage a pea-sized amount into dry skin morning and night.
- Soak the face cloth in warm water, hold against your face for a minute, allowing the steam to open pores and activate the calming essential oils.
- Breathe in deeply and use the cloth to cleanse.
- Apply a small amount to nourish dry lips and/or dry skin patches.
- Note: This product is not suitable for use during pregnancy
How do you look after me?
- Keep lid closed when not in use
Natural Cleansing Balm – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this cleansing balm from Skin and Tonic.
Those that have sensitive skin know only too well why you would chose a naked or calming cleansing balm.
Natural balms ensure that any redness or irritation is reduced, something that people with sensitive skin are prone to.
Mix this with a hot cloth cleaning balm and you’ve got real luxury without worrying about what you’re putting on your skin.
As well as being calming by nature these balms from Skin&Tonic are excellent at removing dirt and makeup from your skin after a long day.
Overall, we think this natural cleansing balm is amazing. Made in the UK, 99% organic and made from only 7 natural ingredients.