What am I?
- 99% organic cleansing balm “Steam Clean” from Skin+Tonic
- Size: 50g
Why am I amazing?
- 99% organic
- Makes skin super soft, re-invigorated and radiant
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal
- Free face cloth made from organic cotton
- Made in the UK
- Palm oil and palm derivative free
- Gluten and dairy free
- Animal cruelty free
What am I made from?
- Just 7 ingredients – Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Thistle) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Herb Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
How do you use me?
- Massage a pea-sized amount into dry skin morning and night
- Soak the face cloth in warm water, hold against your face for a minute, allowing the steam to open pores and activate the essential oils
- Breathe in deeply and use the cloth to cleanse and wipe away impurities
- Note: This product is not suitable for use during pregnancy
How do you look after me?
- Keep lid closed when not in use
Organic Cleansing Balm – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this cleansing balm from Skin and Tonic.
Cleansing balms are a wonderful addition to any skin care routine.
At the end of a hard day, hot cloth cleansing balms are just what the doctor ordered and you only need a few minutes out of your day to enjoy them.
Not only are they super relaxing especially when you feel the hot cloth on your face but your skin will have a thorough clean as the warmth of the cloth opens up your pours.
It’s lovely to see small companies starting to produce greener alternatives to the standard high street products and the balms from Skin & Tonic are really something else.
Overall, we think this organic cleansing balm is amazing. Made in the UK, 99% organic and made from only 7 natural ingredients.