What am I?
- 100% wooden natural washing up brush from ecoLiving
- Size: 8cm x 6cm x 6cm
Why am I amazing?
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- FSC® certified beech wood
- Bristles are plant based
- Made from sustainable materials
- 100% compostable & biodegradable
- Comes with no packaging
What am I made from?
- FSC® certified beech wood, bristles from Union Fibre
How do you use me?
- Fits in the palm of your hand, use as you would any other dish brush
How do you look after me?
- Rinse after use
Natural Washing Up Brush – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this natural dish brush from ecoLiving.
Plastic has been the go to material when producing washing up brushes for a long time now.
Some products on the market are hybrids where the handle is made from sustainable materials however the bristles are still made from plastic.
As these kinds of brushes are used the item can shed micro plastics which are flushed away down the drain. Eventually these micro-plastics get washed into the oceans and are consumed by marine life.
So it is great to see companies going the extra mile to produce items that are 100% plant based from sustainable sources.
We believe that products made from these kinds of materials actually look far better then their plastic counterparts.
We love this natural washing up brush. If may be compact but it packs a punch when it comes to cleaning dishes. Why not pair with our natural dish soap bars.