What am I?
- Standard DE (double edged) zero waste razor from Jungle Culture (blade included)
- Bamboo handle, bespoke design: thin / dark wood
- Natural jute pouch
- Kraft presentation box
Why am I amazing?
- Perfect eco friendly, sustainable gift for him or her
- Uses standard DE double edge safety blades
- Stainless steel safety guard to prevent cuts and irritation
- Perfectly weighted, ideal for beginners
- Includes handy travel pouch
- Vegan friendly & zero waste
- 100% plastic free
- Comes in recyclable packaging
What am I made from?
- Bamboo & stainless steel (Razor), Jute (Pouch)
How do you use me?
- Before shaving, apply hot water and shaving foam/balm to your skin whilst your safety razor soaks in hot water
- Tilt your new razor at a 45-degree angle, making sure to avoid any diagonal movements and swiping either directly downwards or upwards in the same way that you would use a disposable razor
- From time to time rinse your unisex razor with hot water to avoid build ups of hair
How do you look after me?
- Once you have finished shaving, be sure to wipe your razor until dry with a tissue or cloth
Zero Waste Razor – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this sustainable razor and travel pouch from Jungle Culture.
With most disposable razor not being recyclable billions of razors make it to landfill every year across the globe.
So it is absolutely wonderful to see smaller companies making sustainable options when it comes to shaving routines.
Most sustainable razors come beautifully designed in a lovely presentation box making them the ideal present for a friend or loved one.
Of course the true benefit comes at the end of its very long life when you can be sure that the razor can be fully recycled.
Overall we love this zero waste razor, perfectly engineered for a precise shave as well as being made from sustainable materials.