What am I?
- Gentle deodorant cream from The Natural Deodorant Company
- Fragranced with Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Essential Oil)
- Suitable for dry and sensitive skins
- Size: 55g
Why am I amazing?
- 24 hour protection
- Organic coconut oil and wild fairly traded shea butter hydrate and soothe
- Clever combination of magnesium oxide and white clay provide odour protection and dryness
- Gentle enough to use post-shave
- 100% natural
- Registered with The Vegan Society
- Contains no Sodium Bicarbonate
- Free from aluminium, alcohol, preservatives, artificial fragrance, mineral oil
- Palm oil free
- Certified Cruelty Free
What am I made from?
- Magnesium Oxide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Maranta Arundinacea Root (Arrowroot), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Kaolin (Clay), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Essential Oil)
How do you use me?
- Using a clean dry finger, scoop a small amount of deodorant from the pot
- Soften the deodorant between your fingertips on both hands by rubbing your fingertips together
- Apply thoroughly to each underarm until absorbed- but don’t rub too hard. Do not apply to broken skin
- Enjoy 24 hour just-out-of-the-shower freshness
How do you look after me?
- Store it in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
- If your deodorant does become soft in warm temperatures, stir it and place in the freezer for an hour
Gentle Deodorant Cream – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this natural deodorant cream from The Natural Deodorant Company.
Natural deodorants have been around for a while and it is great to see smaller businesses producing some wonderful products.
But many of the natural deodorants on the market only last a few hours meaning that you need to keep applying the product as the day goes on.
This gentle option can easily match mainstream alternatives and is particularly loved by people with sensitive skin.
Overall, we think this gentle deodorant cream is amazing, mainly because it is so natural yet wonderfully kind to your skin.