What am I?
- Natural vegan face scrub “Gentle Scrub” from Skin+Tonic
- A blend of geranium essential oil and probiotic yoghurt powder
- Size: 60g
Why am I amazing?
- Vegan friendly
- 100% natural / 74% organic
- Suitable for normal skin types
- Cools and hydrates skin
- Doubles as a detoxifying mask
- Made in the UK
- Palm oil and palm derivative free
- Gluten and dairy free
- Animal cruelty free
What am I made from?
- Just 6 ingredients – Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran, French Pink Clay, Probiotic Yoghurt Powder, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Powder, Pelagonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf Oil
- Note: no water is added to the product because it would then need to be preserved. This would increase the ingredients list dramatically
How do you use me?
- Pour a tsp into the palm of your hand or a small dish. Add 2-3 drops of warm water to make a grainy paste
- Massage onto clean, damp skin using gentle, circular movements. Remove with warm water or with one of our organic cotton cloths
- For a detoxifying face mask, leave on for 10-15 minutes until it begins to dry. You can also add a tsp of honey and/or yoghurt to the paste for extra hydration
- Use 2-3 times a week to get your glow on
How do you look after me?
- Keep in a clean dry place
Vegan Face Scrub – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this natural face scrub from Skin and Tonic.
These days face masks and scrubs are almost considered a staple for any skincare routine and so it’s lovely to see businesses producing vegan alternatives to the main shop bought brands.
These particular masks are superb as they come in powdered form allowing you to mix just enough on each application.
Overall, we think this vegan face scrub is amazing. Made in the UK, 100% natural and made from only 6 natural ingredients.