What am I?
- Natural vegan face mask “Detox Mask” from Skin+Tonic
- A cooling blend of lemon and basil essential oils
- Size: 50g
Why am I amazing?
- Vegan friendly
- 100% natural / 60% organic
- Suitable for oily / combination skin types
- Cools and hydrates skin
- Made in the UK
- Palm oil and palm derivative free
- Gluten and dairy free
- Animal cruelty free
What am I made from?
- Just 5 ingredients – Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Illite (Green Clay), Camellia Sinensis (Matcha) Leaf Powder, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil
- Note: no water is added to the product because it would then need to be preserved. This would increase the ingredients list dramatically
How do you use me?
- Pour a tsp into the palm of your hand or a small dish. Add 2-3 drops of warm water and mix to make a paste.
- Massage onto clean, damp skin using gentle, circular movements. Remove with warm water or with one of our organic cotton cloths.
- You can also add a tsp of honey and/or yoghurt to the paste for an extra thick, hydrating mask.
- Use once a week to detox and brighten skin, or whenever your skin needs some TLC.
How do you look after me?
- Keep in a clean dry place
Vegan Face Mask – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this natural face mask from Skin and Tonic.
These days face masks are almost considered a staple for any skincare routine and so it’s lovely to see businesses producing vegan alternatives to the main shop bought brands.
These particular masks are superb as they come in powdered form allowing you to mix just enough on each application.
Overall, we think this vegan face mask is amazing. Made in the UK, 100% natural and made from only 5 natural ingredients.