What am I?
- Natural vegan body scrub in sea salt from Skin+Tonic
- Mediterranean blend of certified organic rose, bergamot and spearmint essential oils
- Size: 300g
Why am I amazing?
- Vegan friendly
- 100% natural / 20% organic
- Buffs away dead skin
- Moisturises and nourishes skin
- Leaves your skin smooth and glowing
- Doubles as a detoxifying bath treatment
- Made in the UK
- Palm oil and palm derivative free
- Gluten and dairy free
- Animal cruelty free
What am I made from?
- Just 7 ingredients – Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Rose Centifolia (Rose) Flower Extract
How do you use me?
- Massage onto clean skin all over your body. Leave for a minute or two to allow the deeply nourishing oils to hydrate your skin, before rinsing off in the shower
- For the ultimate detoxifying treatment, apply the scrub to your body and then relax in a warm bath, allowing the sea salt and essential oils to fully diffuse and absorb into your skin
- NOTE: This product is not suitable for use during pregnancy
How do you look after me?
- Keep in a clean dry place
Vegan Body Scrub – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this natural body scrub from Skin and Tonic.
There’s nothing like the feeling of your skin when you return home from the spa.
Of course you don’t need to go to the spa these days to revitalise your skin, you can apply a natural body scrub in the comfort of your own home.
It’s still important to keep to your values though and so it’s great to see various companies making body scrubs from simple, natural ingredients.
Overall, we think this vegan body scrub is amazing. Made in the UK, 100% natural and made from only 7 natural ingredients.