What am I?
- 5 x unpaper towels in a waffle design
- Size: approximately 10″ x 10″ (25.5cm x 25.5cm)
Why am I amazing?
- Beautifully handmade in the UK
- Lovely waffle design
- Super absorbent
- 100% plastic free
- 100% biodegradable
- Easy to wash
- Minimal recyclable sleeve packaging
What am I made from?
- 100% single ply, waffle cotton
How do you use me?
- Ideally wash before first use (for maximising absorbency)
- Use as you would normal kitchen roll
How do you look after me?
- Wash in the washing machine on a cool load
- Avoid fabric conditioner for maximum absorbency
- Line dry
- Note: as the towels are made from natural cotton allow for slight shrinkage after the first wash
Unpaper Towels – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer these towels from Tabitha Eve.
Paper kitchen towels must be one of the most used consumable products in our kitchens.
Whenever there is a spill it’s super handy to reach out, grab a towel, scoop up the mess and discard.
Due to the food waste left on the towel most used kitchen towels end up in landfill rather than being recycled.
Although the environmental impact is not nearly as bad a other kitchen consumables the thought of buying something, getting it home and then almost immediately throwing it away doesn’t seem to sit well.
As well as the disposable nature of paper towels there is the cost of buying them in the first place. Unpaper towels come with the benefit of only paying once, of course the price will be more than kitchen roll but over time you’ll be able to recoup the money you have invested.
We love these natural unpaper towels especially the stylish waffle design, Why not get one of our tough none sponges to complete the look.