What am I?
- Set of 3 vegan reusable food wraps
- 1 x small – 18cm x 25cm
- 1 x Medium – 24cm x 28cm
- 1 x Large – 32cm x 32cm
Why am I amazing?
- 100% vegan
- 100% food-grade
- No soya / palm oil
- Wax used is a by-product and would otherwise be discarded
- Made in the UK
- Lasts for at least a year if cared for correctly
- FDA approved and certified biodegradable
- 100% Compostable
- All packaging is from sustainable sources
- ecoLiving plant a tree through Eden Reforestation Project for every product sold!
What am I made from?
- Organic cotton and natural vegan wax
How do you use me?
- Simply warm the wraps up in your hands
- Mould around the desired food or container
- Food can be stored in the fridge, freeze or at room temperature
How do you look after me?
- After use wash the wraps in luke warm water with a light washing up soap.
- Leave to dry naturally
- Do not clean in the dishwasher
- Do not apply direct heat or use in the oven or microwave
- Do not use with fresh meat or fish (as the wraps cannot be washed at a high temperature)
Vegan Reusable Food Wraps – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer these vegan food wraps from ecoLiving.
Plastic cling film is still widely used in the UK, we have to find an alternative.
Reusable food wraps are an option however, whilst they last much longer, some are still made from plastic.
Vegan food wraps are just as simple to use as cling film and are fully compostable at the end of their life.
Natural food wraps are ideal for wrapping all kinds of different foods from avocados, sandwiches and even bread.
Overall, whether you are brand new vegan or a seasoned plant based professional we think these vegan reusable food wraps are a necessary alternative to cling film.