What am I?
- Reusable food wrap in Winter Leaf design
- 1 x Small: 20cm x 20cm (approx. 8in x 8in)
Why am I amazing?
- 100% vegan / plant based
- 100% food-grade
- No soya / palm oil
- 100% Biodegradable and Compostable
- Made in the UK
- Lasts for at least 6 months if cared for correctly
- Extend the wraps life by using an Oliwrap wrap refresher
- All packaging is plastic free and made from sustainable sources
- NOTE: Oliwraps aren’t suitable for anyone with a pine or related allergy
What am I made from?
- Organic cotton, Olea Europaea Fruit wax, Brassica Napus wax, Colophony and Organic Ricinus Communis oil
How do you use me?
- Simply rub the wraps in your hands and scrunch in your fist
- Mould around the top of your bowl, wrap up sandwiches or seal fresh fruit and veg
- Only use with pre-cooled food
How do you look after me?
- After use wash the wraps under cold water with a light washing up soap
- Leave to dry naturally in a tent shape on the drainer
- Do not clean in the dishwasher
- Store your wraps in a dust free environment or even in the fridge!
- When the wrap comes to the end of it’s life, simple cut in strips and compost
Vegan Reusable Food Wrap – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer these vegan food covers from Rowen Stillwater.
Any reusable food wrap is better than cling film however they are not all created equal.
For example some are made from plastic!
Others from silicone but these wonderful wraps are made from 100% plant based materials including natural wax and organic cotton.
You would think that they wouldn’t work as well as other wraps on the market. They don’t feel that sticky when you remove them from their plastic free packaging.
But give them a quick rub in your hands and you’ll find they cling extremely well to bowls, tins, cups and of course itself which is useful for wrapping sandwiches etc.
Overall, we think these vegan reusable food wraps are amazing. Such a lovely design, easy to use and a real substitute to cling film.