What am I?
- Pack of 5 reusable cotton rounds
- Size: approximately 8cm in diameter
Why am I amazing?
- Perfectly smooth on one side
- Gentle exfoliator on the other side
- Ideal for removing makeup or applying toner
- Incredibly soft
- Super absorbent
- 100% plastic free
- 100% compostable
- Easy to wash
- Minimal recyclable sleeve packaging
What am I made from?
- Organic cotton and bamboo
How do you use me?
- Use as you would a normal cotton round
How do you look after me?
- After use rinse through under cold water, apply soap if necessary
- Machine wash with your normal laundry
- Air dry – do not tumble dry
- NOTE: As these make up rounds are made from natural materials they can shrink by up to 10% after washing.
Reusable Cotton Rounds – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer these organic make up rounds from Tabitha Eve.
Removing make up at the end of the night is one of those jobs that can be either annoying or relaxing.
Whatever your view people have been using cotton rounds for many years now but most people choose to purchase the single use option over reusable products.
Although many of the single use face pads are now made from non plastic materials, and the fact that there are many more non eco friendly products in the bathroom that we should be swapping, it does seem incredibly wasteful to continue to buy single use rounds and almost immediately throw them away.
You will always pay a little more for reusable face pads but after a while you’ll recoup the money invested and you will feel great about not sending all those pads to the recycling plant or worse, landfill.
We love these reusable cotton rounds especially as they are made right here in the UK but also because they can be used over and over again.