What am I?
- 6 x handmade reusable bamboo straws (20cm in length)
- 1 x hessian pouch (enough space for 2 straws)
- 1 x cleaning brush
Why am I amazing?
- Perfect for family BBQs, picnics or just enjoy a lovely drink in your garden
- Individually hand crafted
- 100% organic, natural and chemical free
- BPA free
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Reusable (hundreds, if not thousands of times)
- Dishwasher proof
What am I made from?
- Bamboo, stainless steel and hessian
How do you use me?
- Wash before first use
- Drink through the straw as normal
How do you look after me?
- Place in the dishwasher or hand wash using hot soapy water and the cleaning brush
- Store in a clean dry environment
Reusable Bamboo Straws – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this wonderful bamboo straw set from Jungle Culture.
Alternatives to single use plastic straws are now abundant with various materials being used to make reusable straws including silicone, metal and glass.
Another material now being used is bamboo and unlike the other materials bamboo is fully biodegradable.
So what does this mean ?
Well, in terms of bamboo straws once they come to the end of their long life they will fully degrade once you have discarded them. If you are an avid gardened just throw them straight on the compost heap.
Bamboo is also an incredibly sustainable material as it can be grown very quickly.
We explain how bamboo straws are made in this blog post.
Overall we love these bamboo straws and remember, they also make a wonderful gift.