What am I?
- 8oz recycled coffee cup in black and pink from the award winning rCUP
Why am I amazing?
- Made from what is effectively considered waste – disposable paper cups
- 100% leak proof
- 100% recyclable
- Specifically designed for 10 years of use
- Keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold (for between 60 to 90 mins)
- Innovative lid design enables 360 degree drinking and one hand opening
- BPA & melamine free
- Dishwasher safe
What am I made from?
- Disposable paper cups
How do you use me?
- Wash before first use
- Open lid, fill with you favourite drink and then close the lid
- Enjoy your drink
How do you look after me?
- Hand wash using hot soapy water or place in the dishwasher
- Store in a clean dry environment
Recycled Coffee Cup – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this reusable coffee cup from rCUP.
Single use coffee cups are still being used across the globe at an alarming rate. Even though companies have developed some innovate reusable options made from materials like glass, steel and bamboo the take up is still confusingly slow.
A few years ago no one would have thought it was possible to produce a reusable cup from single use disposable paper cups but ashortwalk managed it in 2016.
These recycled cups are amazing, not just because they are functionally superb or aesthetically pleasing but also because they are made from a product that is considered waste.
Turning waste product into something useful is always a challenge and the team at ashortwalk spent many years perfecting the build process of these cups.
What is especially great is that, although the product has a designed lifespan of over 10 years, once you are ready to part with it, it can be fully recycled itself. This has to be considered a win-win situation!
Overall we love this recycled coffee cup by rCUP for all the reasons we’ve already explained as well as it’s very attractive price.