What am I?
- Organic lip balm in lemon from Skin+Tonic
- Size: 4.3g
Why am I amazing?
- Flavoured in lovely lemon
- Hydrates and nourished lips making them feel wonderfully soft
- Made in the UK
- Palm oil and palm derivative free
- Gluten and dairy free
- Animal cruelty free
What am I made from?
- Just 4 ingredients – Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil
How do you use me?
- Apply to dry lips to get them silky-smooth
How do you look after me?
- Keep lid closed when not in use
Organic Lip Balm – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this lip balm from Skin and Tonic.
It’s important to understand that our lips are not like the rest of our skin.
Most of our skin has a tough outer layer which is missing from the lips making them naturally dry and, in some environments, sore as they tend to crack.
This is the main reason, as well as licking our lips, why we need to invest so heavily in balms and creams for our lips.
Lip balms are now a staple of most women’s skin care but did you know that the main ingredient of popular lip balms is petroleum jelly.
So it’s no surprise that small organic companies are starting to produce lip balms made from natural ingredients.
These types of lip balm are just as good, if not better at getting your lips super soft and so it’s wonderful that we are all now in a position to be able to switch out our regular balm for a natural alternative.
Overall, we think this organic lip balm is amazing. Made in the UK, certified organic and made from only 4 natural ingredients.