What am I?
- Set of 3 organic cotton produce bags
- 1 x organic net bag – 38cm (H) x 30cm(W) – Weight 45g – Tare weight – 1.6oz
- 1 x organic bread bag- 38cm (H) x 28cm(W) – Weight 34g – Tare weight 1.2oz
- 1 x organic lightweight bag – 33cm (H) x 28cm(W) – Weight 17g – Tare weight 0.6oz
Why am I amazing?
- 3 different sizes perfect for a trip to the local shop or farmers market
- Lightweight and machine washable
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton
- 100% compostable & biodegradable
- All packaging is from sustainable sources
- ecoLiving plant a tree through Eden Reforestation Project for every product sold!
What am I made from?
- Organic cotton
How do you use me?
- Use the produce bags as you normally would any other bag
How do you look after me?
- Hand wash or place in the washing machine at 30 degrees
- Dry on a line, inside or out
- Note: as the bags are made from natural materials they are likely to shrink a little after the first wash (up to 10-12%)
Organic Cotton Produce Bags – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer these natural produce bags from ecoLiving.
The single use plastic bag revolution has been fought long and hard over the last few years.
We are all very aware of the number of single use bags that have made it into landfill over the years and that this is now considered socially irresponsible.
The great news is that many companies have risen to the challenge of producing reusable produce bags out of various materials including cotton.
Of course organic cotton is an ideal material to use for produce bags due to the fact that when the bags life does come to an end you can be safe in the knowledge that it is fully biodegradable.
We love these organic cotton produce bags which are ideally packaged in a set of 3.