What am I?
- Natural lip balm in Black Peppery from Scence
- Fragranced with black pepper essential oil
- Size: 6.5g
Why am I amazing?
- Protect, moisturise, nourish and heal
- Keeps lips hydrated for hours
- Smells simply divine
- A small amount goes a very long way
- Suitable for vegans
- 100% natural
- Palm oil free
- Cruelty Free
- Made in the UK
- Zero waste
- After use packaging can be recycled or composted
What am I made from?
- Organic coconut oil, mango butter, sunflower wax, illipe butter, organic jojoba oil, natural vitamin E oil (non GMO), black pepper essential oil
How do you use me?
- Use daily as required
- The lip balm will melt directly on contact with your lips
How do you look after me?
- Store it in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
- The balms will soften in temperatures over 30 degrees. They become firm again when cooled
Natural Lip Balm – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this vegan lip balm from Scence.
Keeping lips soft especially in winter time is an ongoing problem and this is where lip balms can help no end.
Of course many of the commercial balms are not made from natural ingredients as well as being packaged in plastic tubes.
These natural balms go the extra mile when it comes to eco friendliness with packaging that actually composts after you have finished the product.
Overall, we think this natural lip balm is amazing, keeping your lips nourished for hours as well as being kind to the planet.