What am I?
- Natural hand balm in Earth Spice from Scence
- Fragranced with patchouli essential oil and black pepper essential oil
- Size: 35g
Why am I amazing?
- Softening and hydrating
- Smells simply divine
- A small pea sized amount goes a very long way
- Suitable for vegans
- 100% natural
- Palm oil free
- Cruelty Free
- Made in the UK
- Zero waste
- After use packaging can be recycled or composted
What am I made from?
- Mango butter, myrica fruit wax, calendula oil (extract in sunflower oil), organic jojoba oil, organic borage oil, organic illipe butter, natural vitamin E oil (non GMO), patchouli essential oil, black pepper essential oil
How do you use me?
- Use daily as required using a small pea sized amount
- Massage in to hands, nails and arms
How do you look after me?
- Store it in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
- The balms will soften in temperatures over 30 degrees. They become firm again when cooled
Natural Hand Balm – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this vegan hand cream from Scence.
Natural hand balms are now a real alternative to the more commercial brands available with artisan companies creating some truly wonderful products these days.
Our hands go through a lot in a day, with work, cooking and generally cleaning it’s no wonder they look as though the life has been removed from them at the end of a hard day.
Natural balms are just the thing to replenish and revive tired skin and bring hands and nails back to life again.
Overall, we think this natural hand balm is amazing, mainly because it is so natural and wonderfully kind to your skin.