What am I?
- Natural guest soaps made in Devon, UK
- Mini versions of our large natural and soap on a rope bars
- Fresh fragrances including Bergamot and Neroli, Black Pepper and Ginger, Cedarwood and Grapefruit, Coffee and Raw Cacao, Frankincense, Ginger and Mandarin, Lavender and Orange, Lemon and Lime, Lemongrass and Patchouli, New Rose, Oatmylk, Tea Tree and Spirulina
Why am I amazing?
- Lovely fragranced soap
- Individually wrapped and stamped
- Perfect for travel, guests, wedding favours and stocking fillers
- Locally made in small batches
- No palm oil
- 100% plastic free
- 100% vegan friendly
- Zero waste recyclable packaging
What am I made from?
- Soap bars have a base of shea butter, coconut oil and olive oil
How do you use me?
- Use as you would any normal bar of soap
How do you look after me?
- Ensure bar is not left in water – always use a soap dish where possible
Natural Guest Soaps – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this handmade vegan guest soaps from Soap Daze.
Miniature versions of regular soap bars are ideal for laying out in a guest ensuite or bathroom during their stay. They are also just the right size for your guests to take home with them after their stay with you.
We also think they make lovely wedding favours. A pack of 4 soaps containing different fragrances is just enough to make an ideal gift for your wedding guests.
When it comes to travelling any kind of soap, whether in solid or liquid form can get heavy when travelling so small natural guest soaps are actually idea for short breaks.
Combine this with being able to take solid soaps in the cabin of an aircraft and you’ve got a great solution for travelling light and conveniently.
We love these natural guest soaps because of their wonderful fragrances, natural ingredients and the fact that they have so many uses.