What am I?
- Natural deodorant balm in Earth Spice from Scence
- Fragranced with patchouli essential oil, black pepper essential oil
- Size: 75g
Why am I amazing?
- Soothing and softening
- Effective all day and evening
- Smells simply divine
- A 75g tube should last you 2 to 3 months
- Suitable for vegans
- 100% natural
- Palm oil free
- Cruelty Free
- Made in the UK
- Zero waste
- After use packaging can be recycled or composted
What am I made from?
- Organic coconut oil, organic arrowroot, magnesium hydroxide, mango butter, sunflower wax, patchouli essential oil, black pepper essential oil
How do you use me?
- Use daily after showering
- To release the balm push the base gently into the tube lid
- Hold the balm against your underarm for 2-3 seconds to warm, then glide to apply
How do you look after me?
- Store it in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
- The balms will soften in temperatures over 30 degrees. They become firm again when cooled
Natural Deodorant Balm – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this vegan deodorant balm from Scence.
Natural deodorants have been around for some time now so when it comes to buying a more eco friendly option then there are a few great products to choose from.
These natural deodorants go the extra mile through, with all packaging being fully compostable at the end of the products life.
Overall, we think this natural deodorant balm is amazing, keeping you fresh all day as well as being kind to your skin and the planet.