What am I?
- Natural coconut bowl in Cosmos design from Jungle Culture
- Reclaimed wooden spoon
- Dimensions: Bowl (W14cm x H7cm) Spoon (L19cm x W4cm)
Why am I amazing?
- Perfect for eating healthy breakfasts or naughty desserts from
- Individually hand crafted
- 100% organic, natural and chemical free
- BPA free
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Comes in recyclable packaging
What am I made from?
- Coconut shell (Bowl), Reclaimed wood (Spoon)
How do you use me?
- Wash before first use
- Use as you would any other bowl and spoon
How do you look after me?
- Hand wash using hot soapy water, dry with a cloth
- Do not place in the dishwasher or microwave
- Store in a clean dry environment
Natural Coconut Bowl – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this coconut bowl and spoon set from Jungle Culture.
For years now farmers of coconuts have been focusing on only the pulp, milk and oils that come from this wonderful crop and have simply been discarding the shells as waste.
These bowls add an extra dimension to the coconut harvest allowing communities to benefit from the whole of the coconut ensuring nothing goes to waste.
The bowls are wonderfully tactile, smooth inside with a lovely patterned exterior making you feel like your back with nature.
Overall we love this natural coconut bowl and spoon set, it’s eco properties speak for themselves but it really is a wonderfully natural product to own.