What am I?
- Natural cleansing grains made in Devon, UK
- Natural exfoliator / mask
- Size: 30g
Why am I amazing?
- Exfoliating properties make skin smooth
- Leaves your skin radiant
- Allows creams to be absorbs more easily
- Locally made in small batches
- No palm oil
- 100% plastic free
- 100% vegan friendly
What am I made from?
- French pink clay, oat flour, kaolin clay, brown rice flour, green tea leaf powder, chamomile flowers, coconut flour, echinacea, marshmallow root powder, liquorice root powder, kelp (seaweed) powder
- Amber glass bottle with aluminium screw cap
How do you use me?
- Use twice a week for visible results
- Place half a teaspoon of grains in your palm
- Add a few drops of water to form a paste
- Use as a gentle scrub and mask
How do you look after me?
- Keep screw cap closed when not in use
- Store in a clean, dry place
Natural Cleansing Grains – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer these handmade cleansing grains from Soap Daze.
In the past many scrubs and exfoliators included microbeads within their ingredients.
Essentially plastic, these microscopic beads are extremely dangerous to our marine environment and have now fortunately been banned in the UK back in 2018.
Since the ban in the UK it is great to see that many artisan companies have since been able to grow what was home remedies or DIY masks into commercially viable natural alternatives.
Cleansing grains are made from natural ingredients with a mix of clays, grains and botanicals, all ground to a powder making a wonderful exfoliator for your skin.
Cleansing grains are super easy to apply and make your skin feel fantastic after application. Being natural you can be sure your not harming the environment whilst maintaining smooth skin.
We love these natural cleansing grains because the quality ingredients used and the fact that they leave your skin so wonderfully soft.