What am I?
- Natural body balm in Juniper Berry from Scence
- Fragranced with juniperberry essential oil and petitgrain essential oil
- Size: 60g
Why am I amazing?
- Soothing and nourishing body moisturiser
- Smells simply divine
- A small amount goes a very long way
- Suitable for vegans
- 100% natural
- Palm oil free
- Cruelty Free
- Made in the UK
- Zero waste
- After use packaging can be recycled or composted
What am I made from?
- Organic coconut oil, mango butter, sunflower wax, organic jojoba oil, juniperberry essential oil, petitgrain essential oil
How do you use me?
- Use daily after showering
- Warm the balm on your skin for 2-3 seconds to melt, then glide to apply
- Massage in to all areas of the body apart from face and neck
How do you look after me?
- Store it in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
- The balms will soften in temperatures over 30 degrees. They become firm again when cooled
Natural Body Balm – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this vegan body moisturiser from Scence.
There is nothing better than to start the day with silky, soft skin but with so many body moisturisers on the market which one do you chose.
The good news is these days there is a lot more options when it comes to natural body moisturisers and so being kind to your skin as well as our environment is now just a matter of choice.
With natural, organic ingredients as well as compostable packaging the body balms from Scence are a great example.
Overall, we think this natural body balm is amazing, not only is it respectful of the planet it will also make your skin feel and smell wonderful.