What am I?
- Leak Proof Stainless Steel Lunch Box Large in Olive from black+blum
Stainless steel lid with silicone trim, silicone strap and a stainless steel fork.
1L / 34 fl oz
L 20cm W 15cm H 6.5cm / L 7.87″ W 5.91″ H 2.56″
Why am I amazing?
- Plastic free
- 100% leakproof
- Fully recyclable at the end of a very long life
- 1 year warranty
- Modern look and feel
- Freezer safe
- Dishwasher safe (except lid and strap)
- Oven safe (except lid and strap)
What am I made from?
- Stainless steel and silicone
How do you use me?
- Simply fill the lunch box with the food you love
- To ensure the box is locked & sealed properly, check that the edges of the base and silicone seal on the lid are clean and dry
- Firmly push the lid down on all sides and then press the valve down
- Secure the box with the silicone strap
- To open the box/release the vacuum, pull the valve upwards
- Then separate the lid from the box by pulling at a corner/short side
How do you look after me?
- Wash by hand or in the dishwasher (except lid and strap)
- Ensure you always wash the lid, and strap by hand only
- IMPORTANT: Do not use bleach, cleaners containing chlorine, abrasive cleaners or scrubbers on any part of the box as they may dull the finish.
- IMPORTANT: Do not use in the microwave.
Leak Proof Stainless Steel Lunch Box – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this beautiful lunch box from black+blum.
The average lunch box gets used a lot.
When you start to research lunch boxes you’ll find that not all are built the same and therefore, as an investment you’ll want to get one that lasts a long time.
Stainless steel is a fantastic material to make a lunch box out of due to its rigid form and solid construction.
Most people now take their own lunch to school and work but finding a product that doesn’t allow leaks can also be difficult.
Ensuring your lunch stays inside its container has been a challenge for years and the quest for a fully leak proof option has eluded designers and manufacturers alike.
The black+blum leak proof stainless steel lunch box is built to very high standards making it one of the longest lasting lunch boxes on the market today. Even when the lunch box can no longer be used every part of it is recyclable so you can feel great about your purchase from the beginning to the end.