What am I?
- 14oz (400ml) reusable bamboo coffee cup in Marmo Verde
Why am I amazing?
- Cuts your daily waste
- Light and fresh design
- Taste neutral
- Resealable no-drip lid
- Made from sustainable materials
- 100% recyclable, return to manufacturer free at the end of its very long life
- LFBG, FDA, Japan food contact compliant
- BPA free
- Dishwasher safe
What am I made from?
- Bamboo and corn starch, sleeve and lid made from silicone
How do you use me?
- Wash before first use
- Open lid, fill with you favourite drink and then close the lid
- Enjoy your drink
How do you look after me?
- Hand wash using hot soapy water or place in the dishwasher
- Do not microwave Ecoffee Cups V1 – they are sold in Kraft boxes. If unsure check the bottom of the cup.
Bamboo Coffee Cup – Our Thoughts
greenerlyfe is delighted to offer this reusable coffee cup from Ecoffee Cup.
Reusable coffee cups have been around for a long time now.
Made from various materials the idea is simple, take your cup wherever you go and when you need a coffee break at your local coffee shop or café ask them to pour your drink into your own cup instead of using a non-recyclable disposable one.
If you’re still unsure why this is a great idea then just think about the effect that 300bn single use cups manufactured every year is having on our environment.
That’s a staggering number !
In addition to the benefits of reuse, bamboo coffee cups are a particularly great example of a reusable cup.
Because bamboo is a sustainable crop, it grows fast and uses less water to grow and is of course biodegradable.
These cups will eventually make it back to the earth so you can see why so many people choose bamboo cups over other alternatives.
Overall we love this bamboo coffee cup by Ecoffee Cup for its lovely design, the fact that it is made from a very sustainable crop as well as its very attractive price.